Sunday, December 14, 2014

Random old CAG, GSG-9 and other photos Page 124 - 125


         SAS in Baghdad.

"Shrek"



muttbutt



Hey that's my picture! I took that inside the Green Beret Club on Ft Bragg. In the same post where this picture came I also included a picture of OMFG D3LT4's memorial wall.

They renovated the club about a year or two ago but I haven't been back since. I'm out of the Army now so I have no real reason to visit but I keep meaning to just to see what it looks like now. If I ever do I'll post pics. Maybe some Active Doody guy on the boards stationed on Bragg can take a look?

Well you'll have to thank me coz I took it from the Ruskies!

No seriously I found it off either Grey Group or SOFREP's page (can't really remember). I was meaning to find any information about that. Which dead terrorist was it that owned it?

Holy crap damn Russians even got my picture as Patrick Starfish posing by the sign! Amazing how my pic has circulated. I didn't think they were interesting enough to leave the borders of MP.net. No idea who the gun belonged to as there are four cards in the frame (Saddam plus Uday and Qusay no idea who the fourth person is) but I'm willing to bet the owner's last name was "Hussein". I have more pics from inside the club along with other interesting SOF-related pics but seeing as how I probably have close to 100000 pictures on my computer (most of them of my kid hehe) it'd take me too much time and effort to locate them unless I was really bored. Or you make me a cash offer.

*for anyone curious the 4th guy is the Ace of diamonds Mahmoud al-Tikriti the presidential secretary.

lulz jk it's from TF BLACK

Waugh

                                                 dave81I think it was in Pete Blaber's book (or maybe Dalton Fury's) where Delta operators unexpectedly run into Billy Waugh in Afghanistan. Despite being in his 70s and retired from both the CIA and the Army he still showed up in a war zone a month after the 9/11 attacks ready to kill Taliban.

It was Daltons book.

"Shrek"




Handl Defense's SCAR25 in Afghanistan. Have anyone heard how this gun is doing compared to FNH's original piece?




Someone needs a lesson in sandbagging...

So that dude with the SCAR25 is ... ?

1993



dave81I was curious what Billy Waugh looked like. A crapload of SOF-related books make mention or reference him as being the ultimate Special Operator and a "Godfather" of sorts beginning in the 1950s during the Korean War and still fighting bad guys 50 years later in Afghanistan as evidenced by that picture. I think it was in Pete Blaber's book (or maybe Dalton Fury's) where Delta operators unexpectedly run into Billy Waugh in Afghanistan. Despite being in his 70s and retired from both the CIA and the Army he still showed up in a war zone a month after the 9/11 attacks ready to kill Taliban.


Fadeaway Jumper


Fadeaway Jumper

Who are they?

เครดิต : www.militaryphotos.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment