Monday, December 8, 2014

Georgian Army, Navy and Air Force Page 212

                       thanks for the wonderfull pictures that you've put upp recently... they look good!

MahoneyThe beginning of relationship between Georgia and USA i would say rebirth of the Georgian army.























Really great pics historic pics.

memoli

Look man I appreciate your support and don't get me wrong but could you please tell me why are you happy for us? tell me in PM I am honestly curious you have other neighbours too and you don't usually write letters of support to Greece or Armenia.

Georgian Warrior

Might be because of some certain reasons no?

TT1Might be because of some certain reasons no?

yeah .... riiight as if we would not have most reasons actually ....... . I mean we were only on the edge of exterminatus as much as you can physically get and that a couple of times ..... because of muslims. No offence or trolling at this point. It's just how it is.

Georgian WarriorLook man I appreciate your support and don't get me wrong but could you please tell me why are you happy for us? tell me in PM I am honestly curious you have other neighbours too and you don't usually write letters of support to Greece or Armenia.


Georgian WarriorLook man I appreciate your support and don't get me wrong but could you please tell me why are you happy for us? tell me in PM I am honestly curious you have other neighbours too and you don't usually write letters of support to Greece or Armenia.

BTW memoli's cheesy support comment is so unnecessary

Anyone who is willing to say "the past is the past" could have a sit down and possibly even a great talk with Turks. Think this goes for any neighbor of ours. Anyway back to pictures please 

Spider-Soldier

                                                 Mahoney

Definitly my friend. The eye would not immidiatly catch a platoon just standing near such surroundings. At least not at great distance. Marpat proved to be pretty much useless on our territory as a matter of fact. You saw it during training with USMC still wearing marpat. You clearly saw the marines while you for a second missed one or two Georgian infantrymen wearing multicam. There seem to be two variants though. Brighter and more desaturated multicam.

เครดิต : www.militaryphotos.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment