Tuesday, December 23, 2014

Cuban Military Page 34

        Working on your South American Revolutionary load out?

Sweet baby Jesus...

Token White GuyWorking on your South American Revolutionary load out?

Token White GuyWorking on your South American Revolutionary load out?

No in all seriousness I want to buy the Cuban Military Uniform because I find it so beautiful. I love Olive Drab and the Cuban Uniform looks so neat. Also I want to buy a new coat for the cold weather here in Sweden so I was wondering what the name of the jackets are and the name of the coat that Che wears. I love Cuba more than any other country on this planet which is strange because I've never visited it. But I will soon travel there so this will be a good opportunity to ask a soldier or a government official if I can buy one from perhaps a military surplus store (I know Cuba probably doesn't have any surplus material of any sort the economy is not that swell at the moment.)     

Let us continue with this nice thread and keep it clean.        




A Chinese navy hospital ship called the Peace Ark sailed on Friday into Havana Bay in Cuba reflecting good relations between the communist allies and China's expanding global presence.

       





Chinese sailors lined the decks of the white vessel which has red crosses painted on its side as it entered the historic bay of the Cuban capital and was guided by tugboats into port. It flew Cuban and Chinese flags from its mast.


sorry if this is a repost cuban army 1950s

cuban army parade 1943

เครดิต : www.militaryphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment