Sunday, November 30, 2014

Colombian Armed Forces


leaving the coctail photos asside let's see some interesting equipment...









saludos

"rambocol" For just 40 posts you still jelous for not being invited with the high ranks of the Colombian military forces and the Army. That is your problem you are just a spotter outside from the fence and you will be stay there for a long time.

l really dont get it. How can farc obtain so much guns or rifles ?

also there are too many terorists. it shoulndt be easy to finance that mid sized army .

m.i.t

regards

rambocol

I'm Smelling really wise words here... Totally true.

borealLooks like a delilah version. Made in Israel.

regards.-!

I'm not jelous at all. I just like to see more action and equipment photos instead of coctails photos.

/sarcasm/ Here are two photos of the "Eagle Eye" Air Defence System. These were taken by me with the latest zoom lense (I was like two and a half miles from the cannon) just outside the wire... /sarcasm/

[*******#3e3e3e][FONT=Tahoma]You are walking on the edge with dangerous steps. First of all I think you must clear up your things with Mr. Hernandez because he is going to put on you a law suit at the “Fiscalia” "Difamacion and Injuria". Very bad crimes!!! You are very well know as a flamer in all the forums that you are involve more you are more false than a coin of $3 dollars. You first mess up with me flaming this thread. Really you are a kid wasting my time on this. And who are you to call me any way Mr. Flanker Mr. Blackhawk O Mr. “Rambotito” you have more alias and nicknames that you really don’t know who u are Ohhh I forgot you still are a “Spotter kid”. Finally dont waist your time visitng my profile here u better stay playing with your Xbox!!!![/FONT][/COLOR]

Now back on track Here some pictures of the Award and Honor Ceremony of the Colombian Armed Forces heroes who were involved in the operation "Sodoma" where the Farc Leader AKA "Mono Jojoi" was killed in Combat

No comments:

Post a Comment