Monday, November 25, 2013

Aircraft Carriers Intensive Picture 249

Awesome pics once again! Allso unbelievabable amount of different airframes they had during cold war period!




















And my last bunch of paintings/drawings about aircraft carriers..










any more of your great photos Max.

USS Yorktown CV-10 steams in the Pacific with AG 88 embarked July 1945.











EJ

Hi Guys I finally got some time to post some pictures so sit back and enjoy some are reposts but they are worth it.










As I have said before I "touch" my pictures up to remove the "Grainy texture" you sometimes see on the photo. That's why some are repeats.










When I get time I will post a "Before & After" shot to show what I mean.











Here's one for Ej I finally got a picture from him and now I can put a face to the name great pic Ej just kicki'n back and having a brew...lol











Want to say a bih HI to my mate Santana how was the Holiday mate send some pictures...lol











Hey Mitch how are you mate thanks for the post on my thread mate great pictures as usual.











There's about 160 pictures still to post guys so stay with me.











I've been going through all my old pictures and cleaning them up with my new "Photoshop" must admit they look 10 times better.











Don't know what happened then I click the post button and I came up in another window on a different page must be overload...lol











เครดิต : www.militaryphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment