Tuesday, November 26, 2013

Aircraft Carriers Intensive 250

Well we cracked page 250 Woo Hoo Congratulations to all the guys that have posted on to what I think is the best thread on Military Photos.











It's taken a while and it's been a lot of enjoyable work but I think it's an Excellent effort guys you should be proud.











Just over 100 pics to go guys











Has anyone heard from Popeye hows he going?? I haven't seen or heard from him for ages he's a pretty busy guy.











I have a lot of Russian pictures to post yet but I have to find the time guys and they will be on my "World Wide Navies" thread. Some great shots of the Kuznetsov and some excellent Submarine pictures. Have a look if you get some time..











Still going the internet is slowing down a bit god I hate it when it does this.











I read somewhere last week that the U.S. Government was thinking of scrapping all the large carriers and replacing them with LHD type carriers I really hope that it was someone who doesn't know what they are talking about. What an absolutely stupid statement to make and if it's true some one needs to be shot.....











****"You Know Who You Are"

Congratulations guys great effort great photos and greatest thread on MP.Net

I really love those sunset pictures in the last block of photos really cool shots.











I figured out my slow internet it's not me it's "Tiny Pic" must be a bit busy it's taking ages to load my pictures.











It's not the waiting for my pictures to load it the Advertising that's slowing everything down what a pain in the ....!!











I probably shouldn't complain I have posted nearly 200 pictures and it hasn't taken toooo long I suppose....lol











last 20 pictures for today guys and we are down to a snails pace...











Last lot guys.











**** --

Wow -- thanks a lot ****! Yeoman-like posting effort there. Thanks to everyone who's made this a kick-ass thread.

เครดิต : www.militaryphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment