Friday, April 10, 2015

Random old CAG, GSG-9 and other photos Page 121

                       Nice! Any info on those?

Invictus




Canadian SF (JTF-2???) with GROM in a training exercise.

Just wondering but who put this photo up. One of these men is a family member so I was wondering what the history behind this photo was.

Last edited by marshall700; 02-06-2013 at 11:07 PM.Reason: Messed up upload.

That pic was posted on Togetherweserved IIRC.

It's A Squadron during Operation Desert Storm. On the front right row is MSG Charles D. Chase

Interesting. Is there anything else you can tell me about it? I'd like to point out which one is related to me but disclosing that information may be a no no. I've also got a photo of him in 01 over in Afghanistan a week or two after the towers fell if I can find it.

marshall700Interesting. Is there anything else you can tell me about it? I'd like to point out which one is related to me but disclosing that information may be a no no. I've also got a photo of him in 01 over in Afghanistan a week or two after the towers fell if I can find it.

You really shouldn't post that here without asking him first.

marshall700Just wondering but who put this photo up. One of these men is a family member so I was wondering what the history behind this photo was.

http://army.togetherweserved.com/arm...nExt&ID=177428

It's not violating OPSEC or PERSEC just them rucking up a mountain in Tora Bora and one from Qala I Jangi and everything is blurred/blacked out.

Thanks Fadeaway Jumper I'll have to look into this some more.

German KSK and Long Range Recce Coy teams in Afghanistan 2002-2011 in several instances along with American special forces (presumably SEALs). Also pictured are (British?) PMCs and Afghan commandos.












Got to admit (as a motorcycle rider myself) I've always been puzzled as to the tactical value of a motorbike. The enemy can hear you long before they see you you can't hear anything over the bike yourself 99% of your attention is focussed on your riding and not on anything else around you and if you get contacted there's a good chance you'll come off and hurt yourself even if you don't get shot. I can't think of any other vehicle I'd rather not be on/in when close to the enemy.

Awesome pics! Thanks muck
                       Last two pick always wondered are they SEALs?

เครดิต : www.militaryphotos.net 

No comments:

Post a Comment