Saturday, May 2, 2015

Russian Photos Page 987

  จำนวนโพส :15
Osobeast


Post some pictures and quit talking



This is THE best thread in this website and Osobeast is destroying it. Thanks for nothing!



Osobeast is right about TU-160. Its not stealth aircraft at all. Tupolev publish general reports about its activity every year and there aren't signs of stealth deployment. Plasma stealth and other cool features nobody see it in action. Same about american stealth technology its not powerfull invincible spell from rpg.





AlefBut little advancements possible like absorbing matherials and other small features which decrease reflection surface.


Lets back to pics... One again sorry for talking in this great thread







With all this chat I don't know were posted these photos or not?



AlexMartinWith all this chat I don't know were posted these photos or not?


What are they and what is the origin of the photos AlexMartin????



Regarding the Tu-160.

On another forum I have seen a photo of a Tu-160 with RAM coating on the intakes. I wish I had saved that photo.































TheArmenianNo they were never posted. This is the first time I see this MLRS. Is it a new version of the SMERCH (rockets look a bit smaller tough) ??????

Is it smerch? Interesting...

http://www.lenta.ru/news/2009/04/07/ship1/

Судно имеет водоизмещением около 5 тысяч тонн способно развивать скорость до 15 узлов. Помимо основных функций оно также может использоваться для освоения шельфов и проведения подводно-технических работ. "Игорь Белоусов" как сообщалось ранее также должен получить современное вооружение.

Any pics of the ship avaliable yet? I did a basic search and could not find anything.

Red_Rage




Red_RageAny pics of the ship avaliable yet? I did a basic search and could not find anything.




Couple of words here in Russian

TheArmenian

I heard of a new perpective MLRS system reffered to as "Tornado" but I have never seen any pics. One of the systems features was ability to fire different caliber rockets.

Hazard1024I heard of a new perpective MLRS system reffered to as "Tornado" but I have never seen any pics. One of the systems features was ability to fire different caliber rockets.

Yes I have heard of the Tornado as well. I believe I have seen computer rendered mockup etc... pictures of it before. Or perhaps even a pic of the real thing I don't remember. In all of those it looks very similar albeit perhaps with a longer chasis but with only one larger central launch rack rather than two.

เครดิต : www.militaryphotos.net

No comments:

Post a Comment